- Suggestions and helpful information can be found at www.preventandsave.ie
- In all of these answers it is helpful to describe the types of packaging involved, the materials the packaging is made from and the weights/volumes of the packaging.
- An indication of any savings made would also be very helpful.
- Projects can include primary, secondary and tertiary packaging.
- Projects can include waste produced at you back door (Input Packaging) and packaging placed on outgoing product (Output Packaging).
- If there is not enough space, please send details in an additional Word or Excel document.
- This section should be used to describe any packaging currently reused by your company, such as reusable pallets, crates, trolleys, etc. instead of single use packaging.
- If you accept back any packaging from your customers or return any packaging to your suppliers describe it here.
- Please identify the packaging waste that you recycle, how you collect it and segregate it, what infrastructure (e.g. balers and compactors) you use, and who is responsible for its management.
- This section should be used to provide any information relating to other packaging related initiatives that you currently operate or intend to implement in the coming year.
Annual Waste Management Plan
Please use the following document to outline current strategies or proposed plans to deliver better waste management. Repak shall treat any information furnished as confidential.
1: Packaging Waste Prevented or Minimised
2: Packaging Reused or Returned
4: Other Packaging Initiatives