- Repak calls its waste packaging return form the ‘Statistical Return Form’.
- All Repak members above a certain size return the completed form to us every six months.
- The packaging waste tonnage reported forms the basis of the membership fee invoice.
- Over 95% of returns received are submitted on-line through Repak’s own www.rols.ie.
- All returns received are collated to give Repak market knowledge while retaining strict individual member confidentiality.
- The form is sub-divided into four main areas – input and output packaging, material type, imported or Republic of Ireland sourced and lastly, stage of the supply chain.
- Repak have an established set of reporting rules for the form.
- Classroom based training sessions, one –to – one tutorials, online videos and telephone support are all available to explain reporting rules to members and potential members.
- Please call Arthur O’Connor or Brenda Keogh Murphy on 01 4670190 for further details.
The return form can be downloaded here